2012年11月12日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com lead troops to rush

Confused conflict in the beginning, just sent an under charge that got dint break through siege go out once the city plea for help, these bandit although the person was many, but mostly was all some disorderly bands, only hadn't arrive 100 people, is the elite of Liu Hei Qi's under chargeses, to Liu Hei Qi also particularly from the bottom of the heart.
O.K. of leave a name mansion here have no how far, and name mansion for keeping rebels from offending city, there are many soldiers in the city.When that inner palace bodyguard says to is Liu Hei Qi at lay siege to us of time, that name mansion Yin frightenned hurriedly to make people lead troops to rush through to come over, it is still to catch up on the whole.
But make reference to me of time, guest uses to tell me and say that I personally cut to kill a quite a few individual, an end still just saved out I, then ordered my deep slumber cave, put I at car up.
I discover I body up the clothes at first all have already been missing, I say:
"Seek to see clothes, I go out and see."
Put on clothes, I walked to go out, there are many corpses on the viewpoint, is all blood stain in fresh red everywhere, I get off and saw a have been already been chopped down smash of corpse, immediately feel turn over a river to pour sea in own stomach, "" I cannot help but vomiting, the guest carries on the back after using hurriedly come down to lightly tap my .
Finally my felling like 1:00, but on seeing that corpse, and then have the meaning to to vomit, I hurriedly turned own vision to another place, I ask a way:
"The guest uses, this is that guy stem of, so cruel."
The guest uses to hear I ask this, speak hesitatingly of not original intention say, he finally looking at me and very carefully says:
"Did not the Sir really dided not remember?"
The words that the guest uses make me have a little puzzling, I ask a way:
"I remember what?"
The guest uses and sees after death of the corpse, the small face immediately also frightens very whitely, then he becomes overdo to come to looking at me, but I unexpectedly saw be afraid in the vision of air, hears the guest using to say:
"Sir, this person is what you kill."
!This to I come is more beyond doubt than a surprised sky of deep-fried thunder, see ground up that already not**the corpse of type, I feel my own stomach and start turning over, didn't thought of that oneself is also like this bloodthirsty side.
The guest uses to immediately after say:
"The Sir seemed at that time crazy similar, continuously chop down, used guest to all be frightened to death, an end still got one Mr. Ba generally, you ordered acupuncture points."
What I declined to comment ordered to nod, then no longer saw that corpse and said:
"Look for person to walk this hurry lane!"
I hurtle this to walk after finishing saying to, a few inner palace bodyguards still have many brotherses of the under charges of Feng Luan all stand over there, and one is dressed in soldier's general to get the guy that the officer takes to stand over there.
Wu Tang saw me, the salute said:
"Landlord, you have no what is up."
I shake to say:
"Have no matter son, be suffered from point skin external injury, took a rest for two days like have no big Ai."
Hear I say this, that is dressed in aiguillette to get and embraces a boxing to say:
"The end would pay respects to a Sir, let the Sir frightenned!"
I put to say:
"Have no what of."
It is exactly that that Liu is black to walk in to just see the in front of originally several pure individuals seven!I looking at Liu Hei Qi and say with a smile:
"Chief of brigands Liu, this river east river the west become also too quick, don't thought of that you became my prisoner again now, however I can't give you the opportunity again this time, your brotherses all here, this is the rich and honored that you send for me and come up by yourself."
Liu Hei Qi hears I say this, continuously twist, want to hurtle to come over.The guest uses to nearby see this at me and loudly says:
"Bold Liu Hei Qi, the Sir puts you a way out in times before, but don't thought of that you unexpectedly return kindness with hatred, the parties person wants to add to harm us here, now dare also so, bearer!Let him kneel down for me!"
Those two guys that grasp Liu Hei Qi backward on pulling Liu Hei Qi's arms, then the palm stand up knife-like in shape, use to chop down on Liu Hei Qi's back bottom, at the same time two people's feet at the same time Chuai at Liu Hei Qi's legs curved place, Liu Hei Qi Zongs has thousand sorts not to wish, or kneel at ground up.



Chapter 164 kills

My Duo arrived Liu Hei Qi's in front and looking at be inhibitted on the ground, Liu Hei Qi with angry expressions all over the face says:
"Liu Hei Qi seems at the beginning me being red to put you to walk there in the rouge, in really not Zhi, however now you by yourself send to come come, intention's adding is harmed to me, here still have so many government troopses, I killed you, also perfectly deserved, be regarded as the Wu sheep repair a prison."
Hear I say this, Liu Hei Qi is continuously to struggle, want uprising, but soon drive after death of two people to press to pour in the ground.
I see Liu Hei Qi whom this don't stop a flounder, cold sneered at for a while, then said:
"Liu Hei Qi,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, you are unkind, but I must righteousness!I give you you the opportunity of a choice, if you attained, I put you to walk, from now on as long as you no longer seek my unlucky, we the well water don't make river water, however you if seek me again to revenge, again fall my hand, I will directly send you to die a king."
But Liu Hei Qi still just ground the top Be continuously to struggle, still scold to say in:
"You***, if not that you and imperial government of the dog officers collaborate with, your grandpa Liu how can falls in your hand and have skill you with I the list beat only Dou!"
For cursing and scolding Liu Hei Qi, I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows, I lightly say:
"Rouse up him."
That connect is personal Liu Hei Qi of the last body grasped from the ground and just made him kneel at ground up, I walk to Liu Hei Qi's in front, then raise right foot to use to make an effort of kick at Liu Hei Qi's face up.
The blood soon followed Liu Hei Qi's nose to flow out, present persons all had a little lookinging at of surprise I, but very quick everyone has already all resumed normal to respectively do his/her own affair again.
I point at Liu Hei Qi, the full face is cheerful to ask a way:
"Liu Hei Qi, just you get you that several hundreds of brotherses clamor and kill me of time, how didn't you say with my list and beat only Dou?You fall in the my hand now of, dare also thus of overbearing!"
However Liu Hei Qi although being subjected to me is such of daunt, still has no meaning that a silk refrains from rash action, still is denounce openly:
"Your his mama is a Huai to grow, don't dare with your grandpa Liu Dou, if you had the words of skill to kill me for a knife."
Although I will hang smiling face on the face in normal times, however I am to really smile this time, because I discover that Liu Hei Qi finally fears, he is continuously to lambaste, in fact just for letting I one Nu under give° him to kill.
I squat down at Liu Hei Qi's in front, looking at Liu Hei Qi to say:
"Say!BE who direct yours, speak, I put you and your under charge is a way out, otherwise of the words are you here with the place of your under charge that being buried of several hundreds of brotherseses!"
Liu Hei Qi hears me thus on saying, annoy eyes Zi desire crack, stare saying of my hysteria:
"Xing Chou of, have skill you hurtle Lao Tze, if you dare to I those brotherses begin, I didn't finish with you, and I was to do ghost to can't pass yours, either!"
I shook to shake head, Liu Hei Qi this isn't telling me, are those been one of his soft rib by the captive's brothers.Probably Liu Hei Qi will choose dead for the sake of protecting that secret, but now I but lead long several hundreds of human lives all at his body up, he of do some deliberate.
I hope Liu Hei Qi, full in the eye is contemptuously say:
"Liu Hei Qi, my the truth tells you, you under charge these people are dead is to live, whole at I a read in, you died to calculate what, there is also your blood relations, there is also your teacher door.I remind you for a while, I ain't river the person in the lake, need not obey those so-called river lake righteous, today is what you make by yourself I am in the head, says with don't say that you consider by yourself!"
After finishing saying, I hurtle nearby of the total soldier head of group dresses up of the person ask a way:
"Held tight this time how many persons?"
"Return to Sir's words, the robber that grasps to catch this time adds up to 215 people, other persons all have already been killed in fighting."
I looking at that guy to ask a way:
"What post are you now?"
That guy hurriedly answers to say:
"End Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论