2012年11月26日星期一

dr dre cheap ng face also really

Up climbed to get up, Yi tooth the mouth ground say:"Lascivious woman, the letter didn't believe me to ascend now you!"This sentence makes the present person can not help deelpy ashamed, even Li Qiang also keeps knitting the brows.Orchid son part alignment Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's 11 sides say:"Is original I after still wanting to stay for your Li Jia, now can not blame me Be getting crueler!"Finish saying and start to fly a feet to mercilessly kick between Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi's two legs, Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi bellows 1 and falls off Li Qiang's in front and faint dead pass by.
Li Qiang quickly starts to embrace a son to cry out and sees a son not to come to, the title stares with anger orchid son to say:"Bond maid, you chase positive a how,dr dre cheap!"I pull orchid son to walk to come forward to go to and say with smile:"Nothing important, only your baby's son became eunuch now, ashamed."Finish saying, I returned Ju one Gong.Li Qiang's complexion suddenly changes:"Like!Now that you are unkind, don't blame me righteousness not!"Turned a face to call a few sons, and then turn a face to hate a voice to ask me:"You are who!"I smiled to smile to say:"Is positive because of I is here, so the orchid son would kick positive elder brother into eunuch,beats by dre australia, you say I will be who?"Li Qiang sees to rise Nu to arrive extremity and loudly call a way:"Bearer, quick bearer!"
Li Qiang's words sound just fell, blunt came in the soldier whom a group of handses held weapons.Li Qiang is overbearing to go to a polar region to point at me to say with orchid son:"Give° them me to jail, the soldier hurts my son, present persons all saw!"That soldiers walk to the me and the orchid son.I saw their one eye and said to the orchid son:"You not is want to do a hand?See don't know of true circumstance at them up, only keep their small lives all right!"The orchid son looking at me to say with smile:"Okay, elder brother, the orchid son listens to yours."I for intentionally annoying Li Qiang, in addition 1:"Orchid son the tube go to it without hesitation, there is elder brother giving support for you."These soldiers hear I say so and hesitated not to dare to come forward, the others also all shockedly looking at me, this was the first time them to hear person's malarkey of such juniority.Spread a voice that doesn't take pleasure in very much from the board room doorway by this time:"BE who so arrogant in speaking!The soldier give°s him me to jail!"
Orchid son came forward to solve these soldiers right after those soldiers wanted to catch me.Certainly this is my idea, who make them don't ask a green and red soap white, blindly obey orders!However the orchid son didn't want their lives, just these soldier from now on can depend on a coolie living.When the orchid son solves these soldiers, the person of doorway came in, there are after death also four bodyguards.Li Qiang Yi sees that person hurriedly say:"Eldest brother, this several individuals contused your nephew, you wanted to revenge for us!"Chen Jian Jun talks quietly in my ear at this time:"Teacher, this person is Xuan Yuan southeast military district commander Li Huai An, his father Li Dao Shui from member of committee in matter political bureau."I wish:I not ask you are Li Huai An or Li Dao Shui, also not ask you and Li Qiang is what relate to, want to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion, I will make you regret very anxious to buy a piece of bean curd a head of to bump dead!


Chapter 37 is a shameless woman


Li Huai An sees ownly belong to after coming in under have already been tidied up by the orchid son, not from must have a fit, to nearby of 4 people say:"Give° those two boys me to grasp!"I smiled to smile, Chen Jian Jun came forward to say:"Commander Lee hopes that you return to your military district now, I think that so you probably will get the understanding of my teacher."Finished saying to point to point me.Li Huai An tooks a look Chen Jian Jun, was probably overbearingly rude to spoil, disdained to a to attend to ground to say:"Oh, set up a soldier to shout.Your boy is this to threaten me?Don't take your old daddy to threaten me!"I raised to stopped Chen Jian Jun who wants to talk and looking at Li Huai An to said:"Are you commander Lee?Ha ha, nice to meet you!However commander Lee today Chan and get to this matter in, not afraid ruined oneself?"Li Huai An saw my one eye and disdainfully said:"Hum, the young man that dare talk like this with me returns to only have you till now, be really don't know immensity of the universe!"
I shook to shake head and soliloquized a way:"See to Lao Tze not to make effort, some persons still really don't know immensity of the universe!"Finish saying, I say to Chen Jian Jun:"Set up a soldier which, teacher I am a bit not happy, want to beat a person!You for begin for teacher, have reward for teacher!"Chen Jian Jun is some to difficultly looking at me, Li Huai An the Nu then Be the most anti- to smile, hate a track:"Recklessly and blindly do boy!"Say 4 people that finish to signal hint nearby begin.
From beginning to end, little elder sister Yun waits a person always silent in one side not language, imitating the Buddha is that the outsider is general.But those managers can see some ways, the just so-called on-looker is pure.Li Qiang Yi puts heart on the Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's whole body, although Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi particularly went, can the facial expression is pale.Li Huai An still is considering oneself have never heard that my this number person inwardly suspects, but is annoyed by me to faint brains, so settle my town self-composed to see don't know the depths, extremely conceited arrogance.This is also the reason that he finally makes Li Shi's household withdraw the Xuan Yuan country political stage.
Make a long story short, Li Huai's finding shelter four people of side also really doesn't know quality, is absolutely the best dog in the world, hear Li Huai An's order, walk to the me and the orchid son.The orchid son in advance gets my to allow, so the milli- flew to soon make moves to discard these four henchmans fighting skills Don't mention it.Four people haven't responded to come over, be discarded fighting skill, looking at orchid son with the incredible taste, connected the idea of revenge to also have no, in their eyes, the artistic skill of orchid son has already outrun the scope that they can bear!Li Qiang is some to wide awake, worried the ground looking at me with Li Huai An, temporarily didn't know what good.Li Huai An then is more angry:"Boy, since you are stubborn, that canning not blaming a my cruel hand is getting hotter!"Finished saying to stir a telephone, no longer uttered a word.
I smile to took a look Li Qiang to say:"I say a Li Qiang comrade, the Heng source group intends to cooperate to create an outstanding score together with gold group dragon now, don't know that you wish to cooperate."Li Huai An sees I so a say Li Qiang's facial expression is suddenly red suddenly white, hence say with smile:"You calculate several old, is gold group dragon what things,Beats By Dre Justbeats?!"Sky that, this person incredibly doesn't know has a gold of being known for the world in the CS City now, group dragon's returning is really funny!But those section manager and Li Qiangs still know of, my words sound just fall, these section manager in every aspect and mutually hiss, gold group dragon was CS City to rise recently of comprehensive sex business group, that wased the eldest brother!Don't thought of the at present youth will pull a relation with group dragon of gold and see to today's affair impossibly kind give up.
Li Qiang arrived Li Huai An's in front to whisper for a while right away, Li Huai An was wrinkly to knit the brows, then disdained to a to attend to ground to say:"Gold group dragon again strong, return ability strong lead my troops!?"Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi turns to wake up, at the right moment heard Li Huai An's words and groaned to say at this time:"Uncle, you want to revenge for me.Shot to death them!"Chen Jian Jun really cannot helped but in the part and pointed at Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi to say:"Positive one elder brother, you want your Li Jia to ruin on your hand?"My originator of a loan association stared Chen Jian Jun's one eye, the 1 of Chen Jian Jun cringed and shut ascend mouth.Li Huai An loses a cachinnation:"Ruined our Li Jia?Is funny!I pour to and see who have so big ability!"Others now is if fall to cloud and mist, can not understand brains.But see my appearance of hippies smiling face, also really a little bit worry me, after all Li Huai An is the commander of southeast military district, wanting to deal with me that the not just small vegetables is 1 disc.But these people don't know, I am Long Shen, the person who can not measure with the convention.
My absolute being reads to respond an or so Xuan Yuan soldier troops to about 100 people to surround Heng dollar group headquarters at this time, and Li Huai An's cellular phone also bell.After Li Huai An answered a telephone, the Yin smiles to me and public say:"Now that you hold a meeting in this secret, scheme Pan country, so now, I to the east south the name of the military district commander member arrest you."Finish saying to walk to yell a way downward before the window:"Begin!"Little elder sister Yun waits a person, besides which, , the others all ascend the facial expression is pale, this isn't a small criminal charges, and that is the Pan country, want to kill a person!
I afraid arouse circumferential citizen's attention, result in bad influence, read with the absolute being Heng dollar the group outside deployed the absolute space , by so doing, take place inside the absolute space of matter, the outsider can not realize.I read to notify to lie low Long Yi in the surroundings with the absolute being, Chen Jian Jun also rushed out at the same time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论