2012年11月30日星期五

Beats By Dre Holiday Gift e for many years do

Does the teacher how can have this kind of character?
That person's clothes is stylish, the vehemence after being extraordinary, seeing me from the bookcase came out and imitated a Buddha be got a fright by me, the complexion became several to change, the full face heap finally said with smile:'Ha ha, is that I Be getting wronger, temporarily anxious, turn over a book too quick, unexpectedly tored to break down two pages, turn head me to make up deficiencies again.I am seeking the reason that the Xia Dynasty perishes, study this problem to have advantage to the political reform of aftertime imperial government.Say on the historical records that the Jie in summer is brutal so cause Xia Dynasty's perishing, but I hear the reason that still is different from, so come over to check.Being regrettable to jot down concerning Xia Dynasty is really too little, my rummaging all papers, sheepskin and bamboo stripses don't find out, young man, you only think for me and also probably record where?'
I see him sincere, for the country loyal, point out his way:'I know some writings is record on the tortoiseshell of.You seek the terrapin A, monster bone that left at that time, probably can find out some information with useful son.'
That person appears a suddenly realize of appearance, happy way:'Oh really don't think of!H'm, I had a way.Today already late, tomorrow say again.The young man follows me, I invite you to have a meal and is good friends with to thank you so much!'Make reference to'like a thanks'of time, his tone aggravated a lot.
I repeatedly put a hand, way:'Need not, only small matter, don't mention it, I should also return to.'
That person dies to live not to depend on, way:'One of your words make me save for many years, don't thank you how all very much obliged!'Be saying and pulling I go forward, his hand strength very big, I can not flounce to have to go with him.Had been walking till Huaihe Qin's side a dark corner inside, the that person sudden side exposes a ferocious color, the hand that holds tight my left arm is abrupt however delivers dint.I feel that the acute pain that is a burst of to drill heart spreads, while lowering the head to see the muscle Jin on the arm the vein all broke!One of my hand was so discarded by him!
I was again surprised at that time and then Nu, Zhang Kou Yu scolded, suddenly together cold only flash across, in again is a burst of acute pain, readily of the blood sprayed to flow out and, lead a short moment just know that the tongue is also mown to, whole personal painful must almost faint.
That person isn't willing to also give up, and then knead break the Jin vein of my better arm and legs, then just sneer at a way:'Can not blame me, strange blame you oneself.Where not go, it happened that run there to turn over a book;When not go, it happened that I go to of is the same time;The same time also pours just, you are still it happened that to hide a behind at the dark bookcase;Hide at the bookcase behind also even if, but you are it happened that to come out to make me see, this not is seek dead?'Make reference to here, he stopped for a while, then way:'My this person doesn't like to be homicidal, the appearance that likes to looking at that the person suffers mental agony.The looking you are also the young man with artistic talent, Huaihe Qin's side is exactly your best marriage.I want to make you see to be limitless of***realize an oneself body of incomplete, the delicacies flavor smelling float to overflow can not taste to get, having cans not talk and has no an ear to can't hear voice more.That kind of taste I want and then feel satisfying!'Make reference to here, he flew sword to mow to go to again my double ear, but my tongue, ear and arms and legses all blood, don't want to let I suddenly depart from this life.
I at that time again the pain hate again, afterwards collapsed and fainted pass by, after waking up became this appearance.I know that I still rather died like this, hence committed suicide some times.Have no arms and legs suicide is not an easy matter either!BE twice very not easy to climb to river bank, seeing will roll into Shui-li, the but again is saved back.Those people's saving me is mainly river water that didn't want to make me dirty Huaihe Qin.
Die several times don't die, I lingered on to live down.
One day, I climb to the flank of a painting seller person and take advantage o his inattention contain paintbrush at he of painting up added several pens.He raised to want to beat me after discovering and see a painting and stopped down.Make me make a painting for him afterwards, again afterwards he didn't draw by himself, release me, oneself packs into the appearance of the common run of people and invites business for me.That person be you see of spread the person of painting paper in front of me.Money that in fact earns is all at last his, he wants ~only and orders the thing of the food and drinks for me, made me deathless and then went."Write here, he finally finishes writing and stops writing aside and repeatedly shakes head, an appearance for canning not bear to recall.
Leaf Hao the sky and orchid son have been quietlying looking at.Lan Er thinks he suffers hardship of appearance, living so much sad, hence comfort his way:"Yan eldest brother, the disasters all have been already passed by, you can also recover hereafter."
Leaf Hao sky at Yan the east is even to speed the pen of time have already wanted to like the project of further treatment, took out a book from the universe the brocade the bag at this time, passed to the other party way:"The elder brother of the Yan, I thoughted of a thoroughly restored method for you.You take good this book.This book is one to call the fairy of stone Tai to mine, I send it to you now.The stone Tai is the north Sung end south Sung early person, the teacher carries to study a gold Dan big way from Zhang Bo, is a south to believe in the next generation to spread a person, a life time calls'south five Zus'of two.The stone Tai often practises medicine to save a person, don't hope to repay to answer, as long as the one who beg to be subjected to cure plants apricot a , afterwards front and back apricot in his house become square almond wood in the number.The achievement method of his self-discipline specially suited for body incomplete person's self-discipline."Make reference to here, he stopped for a while and immediately after added a way again:"I to there are a lot of extremely rare medicine materials in the Dan medicine that you take, autonym'the Zu state rise pill of immortality'.I have already built for you fairy radicle, so you start to do an achievement come very convenient, can than the mere mister quick quite a few is doubly.As long as you go according to this book self-discipline bottom and believe by the Yan elder brother's natural intelligence 3, 5 years the ear tongue have already hoped to resume after."
The east of the Yan is even to absolutely dare not believe his/her own ear, read the book on the hand, clear write 《return source article 》 on the cover, while turning over to open to see in have five to talk an unique sentence 81, discussed the Dan in the self-discipline revivification the method of the body.See here, he cans not help mad with joy, to don't comer's livinging be full of confidence.
At this time, the orchid son silently walked to go out.The time isn't big, six king Yes came in and looking at Yan the east Be even to sigh an one breath first, then way:"You later the right here live bottom, I have already made people arrange your room, after waiting your capability to having results to show again go out."
The east of the Yan is even what to know to talk not is what person,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday, can the arch hand do for gift, doing not know how.
Leaf Hao hurry introduction way in the sky:"This is my father-in-law's adult.You lived to go here.However had better not come out front door before capability didn't become, I am afraid that someone will recognize you, will bring a lot of troubles so."
The east of the Yan is even to smell the speech walking to table beside, flick a pen to write a way:"Doing not say for 3, 5 years is 3, 50 me can also calm down to self-discipline, just be troubling your family,Beats By Dre Free shipping day."
Leaf Hao sky ha ha smile to his way:"In the days to come you understand, here don't worry a food and drink.The elder brother of the Yan if very much obliged, might as well is an expert for my father-in-law."Then turn a head again to six king Ye way:"Dad,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift, this person's artistic talent still just I on, if take part in into a big ratio of private, affirm a row fore is five inside."
Wang Ye's point nods and smiles an eastern even way to the Yan:"Good!If you would like to, after waiting you to recover, I recommend you to take part in civil service exam, should ability bon voyage."
Leaf Hao sky and orchid son Yan the east is even to get Wang Ye Ming of the person just put away of room, giving repeated advice to him don't restrain and occupied though order person, then returned to own house again inside.
The orchid son Lan wears leaf arm of Hao sky, Jiao Qu light Zhan, way:"Well terrible, will that is teacher Liu Heng to start too much?"
Leaf the Hao point in the sky nods a way:"It is very likely yes, this Zhang temporary stays to calculate again in the days to come."Say he takes out a turtle mirror, the part inputs capability to simultaneously ask a way:"The elder brother of the mirror, you know concerning'ten thousand put out Wang Ding' of matter?"
The turtle mirror answers quickly:"Lift its stem?It has been several thousand years since that guy disappearsed, who know where have fun, probably and early be hit into fragment."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论