2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook o come over Xu

Seldom see the appearance that he suffers a los."Picked up a clerk to turn over to open a to see:"The dollar keeps, you please Mr. Cui."
Xu Shu Leng for a while, turn round and walk, the Cao holds and calls he:"Let the non-commissioned officer go to, you see first."The side says that the side passed clerk to come over.
Xu Shu Jie in hand a see:"His result is really not small.In these people, I also listen to the clock general once saying severals, seeing and managing an enough person of cool state!"Turn over a behind:"Yi, lord male, did you see this?"
The Cao holds to connect to come over:"In these people, Yang Fu of just can I am knowing, the Wei Kang is a cool state sting now history?Can also also, is a little bit dogmatic, if the text raises to all pretty applaud him with text.Yan and Su then, Zhao Ang, the Yin receive, beam breadth, beam a period of 10 days and beard Qi, this is several inside, Yan seemed to once hear, other persons all have no impression and let the opinion that Mr. Cui consults a dollar again often."Sawed again in a short while, he smiled:"To talk about the skill of playing joke on the person is still son cloud severe, he suggests that I hold to marry into and live with the bride's family at a time a general assembly for the history friendship, Hey Hey, marry into and live with the bride's family than the force, the Kui what he thought comes out."
Xu Shu sighs:"Yan is an incumbent cool state to drive, other persons should be also also quite good.It is son cloud to play joke on Ma Chao like this to pour, not very good?"
Guo Jia has already gathered together to come up, finishes seeing my suggestion and say with smile:"The dollar keeps, this time you guessed wrong, son cloud wants to play joke on of isn't Ma Meng to rise, but the idiot of Ye city.He is to want to make Ma Meng rise show off, give him sugar to eat."
Is huge to govern also happy:"Beat one stuffy stick first, then give to order sweetener, this guy, really think of come out.Lord male, quickly do, noisy."
The Cao holds cachinnation:"The dollar keeps, after a while Mr. Cui came, you and he the amount of company cool state candidate's business, I see son cloud."He stirs feet to walk.
Looking at the Cao holds of figure, the Xun You Tong Tong Xu Chu:"You take part in not?"
Allow still is loving his/her own feet, have never liked spirit ground to say:"Take part in what?You laugh at him, I am unlucky."
The Dian Wei is aside a good person:"Like, lead a night, I let they last son cloud is there take order a good medicine to to you.Xi Xi, I don't come forward to suffer beating for the cleverness."
Allow Be getting iner distress situation:"Dian eldest brother, you this eldest brother be really smelly."
The Dian Wei Song shrugs shoulders and asks Xun You:"Marry into and live with the bride's family than the force?Give who ah?Close Ma Meng to rise what matter?"
The Xun You hurtles to allow a to smile:"The Dian eldest brother loved small brothers most and had never trampled you for him a feet Be getting more quite good.Hey Hey, son cloud gives decision and do one to marry into and live with the bride's family for the adopted daughter history friendship of lord Mr. at the Ye city general assembly, clear in is choose force son-in-law, actually let Ma Meng rise the skill press group of heroes and save some face."
Allow Chu Yi 1:"I didn't believe, is our none of these people the opponent that that horse Meng rises?Make what to make?"
Guo Jia's cachinnation:"Since make Ma Meng rise show off, naturally some ruleses don't let you these severe an appear a hand."
Allow Chu Pie Zui:"The leave beats ah, Be getting duller, I just don't go."
Guo Jia Yin smiles and wishes, you don't make moves today, didn't°yet matter, hand, also want to leave a right and wrong?Hey Hey really wants to know that how to let this guy suffer a los son cloud.
Don't lift public in succession guess, my all over the face is abashed to redly run I once house inside, in mind sent greetings to 1 time of all of the ancestors of Wei Kai:"A group of bastards, I want to take out your Jins and pick your skin, not whole cure of you call Rao, I am not."
Qin Yong Gen come up:"Childe, do you want to be whole to cure who?This is how, twitch to pick skin to all scold out."
My spirit urges ground to scold:"Still have who, is those good elder brothers of mine.Hum, sneer at me, play joke on me?When do I like to humiliate?"
Qin Yong's purse one's lips smiles, my horizontal his one eye:"What funny?Grieve me.Quickly think a way for me whole come back."
Qin Yong hasn't talked, outside someone connects a mouth:"Annoying sex is still not small.How to want to be whole?"
When our title saw, the Cao held to across to come in and smiled the plait son of full face.I turn round into once the Ta lie, noodles inside but lie, ignore him.The Cao holds cachinnation and sits in following Ta:"How?Even did I ignore?"
I humed a , be ignore you, go into partnership to humiliate me, don't think that I do like this as well for the sake of who.
The Cao held to lightly stretch hand to clap to clap in my shoulders:"Like, don't annoy, everyone however is to tease you for fun, and then have no others at."
I annoy to shout that the ground turns over a body to get up:"Do not want as well I why do like this, smile, smile, smile."
The Cao holds to looking at my joy:"You don't want as well, do they all how can know?"
My white's his one eye:"You not is say to is a Wei Kai to say?Hum, I clearly make him don't want something to say."
The Cao holds to smile to shake:"Wei Bo Ru isn't that kind of blabber, besides is again this kind of important event.He takes Yan to go to urgently and in a hurry hurtle into my mansion and frightenned to receive a filial piety they, heel come, I didn't obstruct them."
My in the mind a burst of concussion, they are worried about me, would run to seek the news that the Wei Kai asks around cool state:"Hum, even if can not humiliate me like this, either so!In fine, is them not right."
"You ah, this opening mouth is hard.Like, say your idea."
I calmed down for a while:"Lord Mr. is ask those people or ……"
The Cao holds to smile:"Did the person whom you put forward can once doubt?"
I am happy:"You always need to ask these people to have what special features,Facebook?"
The Cao holds to shake head:"The personnel appoints and investigates 珪 and text that I trust a quarter very much if, besides you returned to data.Said to compare the matter that the force marries into and lives with the bride's family."
I wanted to think:"The road come back up, I at want to use what way can make Ma Jia unite in marriage with your this time all is honourable.We made Ma Chao with this way and cheated Ma Jia Jun into pass, their affirmation angried very much.The matter canned lose face so, they are also dummies to eat golden thread, there is bitterness coulding not say, but in the mind definitely nest fire.This face wants to make them find back and very glorily finds back.Main Mr. also not edible Kui, at least not ability clearly in suffer a los."
The Cao holds to nod:"If Ma Jia, especially Ma Chao Xin saves an anger to hate, Be getting more difficult."
I smile:"We ate a point medicine for Ma Chao, he still came to not to come over today.Han Yi's cut-off head I also put at wagon in, Ma Teng is understand person, tomorrow will send to the lord to the cut-off head Mr. of the case is several up.Anyway believe us already for him write well, hand over to you."
The Cao holds to say with smile:"Rise for the sake of this horse Meng, your fee so big effort, see appearance, you are optimistic about him very much."
I nod:"The others grows very handsomely, the skill in martial arts is also quite good, and the son-in-law who is you is sufficient.His cool state army corps is at the right moment you use, deal with river east, very good.The Hey Hey there are such a troops, Bo Fu thinks from match fatty start, difficult God.The Yang state contains small bird and match fatty have cool state of soldier, life spring he can not go again, leaves Jing state, and he also has no an opportunity.So, big river south north it contend for, arrive this has already cleared up."
The Cao holds fierce nod:"Say BE, as long as Ma Meng since sincerely deal with for I using, river east there, really liking."
I continue immediately after and just of the topic keep on saying:"So, Ma Chao is sincerely useds by you, can not let the his heart bosom anger hate, the heart that can make use of young man to compete for supremacy to love to excel to do an article.His skill in martial arts also wants here of public understand, you use the disaffection that he can cover some people as well.Control big member but the United States of one square soldier's right to differ."
The Cao holds to ponder:"Do you feel that he can really take this heavy responsibility?Controled soldier's right, there is no absolute loyal ……"
"So, you have to fasten his heart with the history friendship, he to the history friendship was to really show interest."
The Cao holds to shake head:"There is also Wei Kai according to you, the Yan goes say of, Ma Meng's rising isn't a person who use a woman and then can fasten."
I nod:"Marrying into and living with the bride's family to still have a purpose than the force is investigation's Ma Chao graceful to histories the exactly last heart arrived what situation.We didn't tell him the history friendship to is your daughter, I wanted to see him to know this news, will can't seize a history with all strength friendship.Such as Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论