2012年11月23日星期五

Beats by Dre Electroplating her be interrupted a

Way:"Do you how can get hurt?Do you go in together with him?Your this little idiot, what good matter do you still have together with him?Oneself kills people and also brings trouble other people to get hurt."
I raise hands and miserably say with smile:"Feed, I also got hurt, how does the nobody come to take care of me?"
The moonlit night spirit Qiao smiles sweetly a way:"Is not your getting hurt very normal?What about somebody else but a so lovely female kids!"
I in distress situation way:"Eldest brother, is the network game all right?Head quarter how much have a little to harm, you at kill of ground some wounds all have no?"
Moonlit night spirit this just passes me, turns a head to hug sword Ning eyebrow and says with smile:"H'm, lovely younger sister, hereafter don't take care of him, he wants to fight by himself what of, let him get knife to go to by himself, you don't go to risky."
See sword Ning eyebrow the lovely location head promise, I two throw the sword to the moonlit night spirit,cheap beats by dre, way:"Oneself picks 1."
The moonlit night spirit once connects two a double-edged swords and said with smile:"Is quite good, the lane comes to first grade good sword of two a classes all of a sudden, H'm, Zhan the Lu is the most beautiful, I will Zhan Lu."Say win evil sword to throw back.
I become overdo and ask the sword Ning the eyebrow way:"You are true of an also don't ?Can the double sword speed the speed of making moves!"
The sword Ning eyebrow shakes head a way:"Really don't , purely and all the sword is a small sword, long only 80 a few cms.BE suiting me fining to use, win although the evil Zhan Lu is a good sword,have one meters how long, I use a habit don't even say not a longly a chase short."
My Song shrugs shoulders and says with smile:"I have already only settle sword and win now evil, fish bowel three swords, also have a to put autumn waters lotus sword at the businessman there, became sad good weapon before, now pour like.Is a good weapon everywhere, all don't know to use which chase."
Moonlit night spirit but say with smile:"Literally you, to.Do you see the Shih Tzu having no?Is beautiful not?"
The sword Ning eyebrow Xi laughs merrily a way:"See, be like a coquette!"
Sword Ning eyebrow at the mention of Shih Tzu, I suddenly wanted.Surprised way:"Mess, I must save a person."
Moonlit night spirit strange way:"Do you save a person?Save what person?"
I the anti- body then walk and say with smile:"You are two bond maids, going to of darling my house to seek me, do I have no money to have a meal, to.Sword Ning eyebrow, call your that fool's elder brother to check ……"while speaking, have already walked without a trace.
I am anxious, also not the consciousness deny to arrive to, the since more female sword plot is special to trigger, that white ape, also not know whether be interrupted arm have no, white the ape has the half teacher the half friend with me of feeling.Although it eats that with Fan Li dry vinegar absurdly, I can not know perfectly well a way, either will drive green interrupt arm,do not take care of it, a white ape, if had no arm, can not keep on existing in the bush.
When I finally think a way to find out a place, Fan Li sits upright on lawn in the hillside at this time.Relate Chu Xiang imperial concubine of country and the story of mountain ghost.Green the side sitting at his body concentrate to listen to, a pair of brightly eyes, the eyes don't turn in a sudden lo to wear him and suddenly ask a way:"Is that Xiang imperial concubine really so good-looking?"
Green say:"Fan Li, I want to pull out your[one] beard to have fun, not very good?I lightly pull out.Can't make a pain you ground."
I Cang Lang 1 pulled out to settle only sword and win evil sword, greatly marked time to walk up, Fan Li panic way:"Who are you ?What do you take sword stem?"
My arch hand way:"Fan Gong.My coming over is to save a person and pour with you to have no what relation."
Slightly settle in Fan Li Xin, green but the Zheng wear big eyes to curiously looking at me.Suddenly see her facial expression a change.Listen to she drinks a way:"You came again!"
The green shadow twinkles, green have been already aroused to shoot but, see one regiment green shadow, a regiment white copy already fast have no Lun of get entangled in fighting together.
Fan Li doesn't come to manage me, exultation:"The white grandfather arrived!"The eye sees two people Dou get a short while, the skill is gradually slow to come down.He is unbearable"" of a call come out, and green fight each other unexpectedly isn't a person, but a head of white ape.
This white ape also takes a bamboo stick, with the bamboo stick in the green hand maneuver to brandish of fight each other.This white ape good move skillful, strength relentless, bamboo stick took to shout information while stabbing, but each a stick sting come, always give green dismantle to untie to go, immediately with skillful of the move of pole return shot past.
I at this time eyesight already far far above the past, sunflower treasure Dian with too AN absolute being sword toghter activate, from in the center rob, settle light once the sword stab a to pick and stack firmly white the bamboo of the ape stick, win evil sword but space to hold up greenly bamboo stick.
All of this person's one apes are extremely surprised, turn the head sees to me, I shout loudly a way:"Are you this runt, remember me?"
That white eyes inside of the ape again is astonishment, and then is surprised.I will win evil sword to put a time after death, but take to settle light sword, the lance was one exhibition, exactly on the wall sketch the first learned to recruit the begin type"was small don't knock on door" in those early years, immediately after inclined up picked, but is on recruiting "auspicious atmosphere went into cloud", immediately after the lance sweeps "cent the thunder kissed an electricity" and turned an eye the sword spirit maneuvered, 88614 recruit moment displayed to complete, last on recruiting "100 Chuans returned sea", sword light Xi however take back, contain not dew.It is "too AN absolute being sword" of the complete set.
In the that white ape sudden eye on moving, absolute being's light's Zhi Zhi a call.Abandon bamboo stick, dynasty I rushed toward to come over, I a white the ape embrace, this guy is at the beginning still a pretty small little.Unexpectedly grow half now the person is many Gao, have more than 60 catties at least.So a rush toward to come over.Almost excel me.
Again see there ground green with Fan Li, being already surprised must could not say words, the lo wears white the age of the ape, no longer know have much big, who know unexpectedly to still run into me here.Is unexpectedly thus warm and affectionate, see again the white ape hug me warm and affectionate a burst of, chirp several voice, I knit the brows a way:"Your this idiot, you are an ape, without any reason compare with others what strength?Walk, follow me,Beats by Dre Electroplating!"
That white ape Zhi Zhi connects a voice.The appearance that seems to defy, I once turned in reverse hilt of a sword, nation ground one knocked on its head.Way:"Still over there Suo what?Don't walk again, and then wanted to beat you!"
That white ape head an embrace.Again seem afraid suffer beating generally.Hesitated in a short while, suddenly send out one to give a long whistle, leap onto treetop, continue a few Zongs to jump, have already fled number ten in addition to Zhang, turn head to see my one eye, I call a way:"You are this guy, forbid to run!"Leap onto treetop, take to the heels and then make track for.
I in fact the in the mind contain another plan.Turned head to grasp this white ape to be a pet, with white ape ground swordsmanship, later if the time that can keep to smile the Ao river's lake, the east doesn't hurt with Yue not the cluster then can hand over to white ape to deal with, isn't a wonderful Zai?Unexpectedly this white ape isn't obedient.I am very not easy to let it thinks of me, but this guy turn a head to run, how don't make me flustered and frustrated?
I bring up voice,Beats by Dre BMW, the spirit of tortoise in a twinkling releases and calls a way:"Come back quickly, the darling ground was my ground pet, turn head the east of the Dou not to hurt, beat Yue the cluster have you the fun not of, later and I popularly drink the hot, everyday need not become sad for food, isn't very good?Come back quickly, I have banana here ……"but listen to roar voice Zhi Zhi, gradually and far go.Valley ape roar echo, not very long unique.
I jumped a tree and could not help extremely upset, very not easy break out the spirit of a tortoise, but didn't expect that white ape press a root to ignore me, really is have no the pole of face, the in the mind cans not help secretly depressed, how somebody else the cold stone shoot the tortoise like the tiger of annoy a to tremble, what younger brother the fairy pet all a brain ground run to come over to cry to shout and be younger brother a keep woman to sit of a while to ride small what of.I without any reason trembled along while here, how that white be the ape to be not willing to be my younger brother?
Upsetly return.A see to see still just my Leng is very silly green and Fan Li, not from spirit don't beat a , roar a way:"See fart, ah ah Pei of, Wu Wang Fu is bad be all killed by me.You more the country beat again however rather died!"
That Fan Li not from frightened, way:"Wu Wang ……Wu Wang might it not be would be brave man kill?"
I am cold to hum a way:"Useless talk!Do your proper business!Don't be idle to steep a girl here!"
Green don't understand, turn a head to ask a way:"Fan Li steeps a girl Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论