2012年11月21日星期三

Beats Detox very thin anoxic

! Just in the underground air is very thin ,anoxic condition seriously extremely, if Zhou Ziwei put them up on the bobbin so long ... ... The inside of the human nature would be a death !relationresultNow,no matter how it is too late, to solve the problem is the key .
So love immediately turned and looked at Zhou Ziwei, bitter face says : what do we do now ?I know your that artifact defense force is very breathtaking ,want even if is really a hundred small nuclear bombs flying over, certainly fried you die ,or .
.. ... I am here to attract their attention ,you are forced to break out to try? , relationresultZhou Ziwei Wenyanstarted ,some hard to believe his own ears ,said : you are here to attract their attention ,then you ,cheap dr dre beats.
.. ... Have you not die set !You ... ... What about you .relationresultYou want to ask me how great is it right? ? , relationresultIlove a weak smile ,said : I don want to die !But .
.. ... In this case ,I ask myself is not a little hope of survival !And if I surrender ... ... It is not possible !Over the years ,died in my hands a few government officials ,who hate me even more to the .
Really falling into their hands ,where I can get anything good ?Unless I am willing to give up his principles ,give them as stop at nothing goon ... ... Hey. Think I love but the ten biggest killers in the world ranked first king of assassins .
.. ... Only standing dead love ,there is absolutely no kneeling in the herald .Yes, I am. It is not likely to be their captive !And since I have been dead ,then why not simply make you boy !At least you is my daughter master is not .
.. ... It is not an outsider !But as long as your kid get out alive ,remember me as you do ,want how also not will take care of my daughter Emily ? , relationresultZhou Ziweiexpressed some shameless touched the nose ,said : you mean is to get your daughter life are entrusted to me ,is it right? ? , relationresultMy daughter life ? Love I paused ,then fly !Raising his hand to give Zhou Ziwei a slap in the face .
a lady-killer ,now finally reveal the wolf tail ?I said you are not a good person, and have been hit me baby girl ,Beats Solo HD! , relationresultCity King chapter 646th devastating disaster , relationresultThe646th chapter is the devastating disaster , relationresultSeelove appears to be really angry ,Zhou Ziwei also is not good to him again and this kind of joke ,busy dodged Herald this slap in the face, then shook his head ,: don .
.. ... In fact, I have always been anointed Emily as his daughter ,my daughter with me ... ... This is also true !I replaced when Emily may not ? , relationresult... ... When the father to Emily !Ha-ha.
What a joke ,so a tough kid ,but also ... ... , relationresultIlove you laughed ,in his thinking ,are used to bring Zhou Ziwei in. Is a five or six year old old fart ,but then he realized that ghost big guys now seems to have become an adult appearance, no longer before fart .
But ... ... Even Zhou Ziwei now ,look just like a over twenty young people only, but Emily she ... ... If in her previous birth date to calculate ... ... She now has more than 40 years old ,so Zhou Ziwei is going to give her as a father ,it was still a joke .
relationresultHoweverlove but doesn ,now that Emily was simply cannot be he died so many years ago that his daughter ,and is Zhou Ziwei consumption for six hundred thousand soul force create something out of thin air found out a new soul to it, is just as the soul of creation completed a moment, be Zhou Ziwei love the dead daughter soul memory to hard into the vacant soul .
So ... ... Fundamentally ,the Emily mental age haven turned a year old ,and she was simply Zhou Ziwei hand creation comes out, so Zhou Ziwei gave Emily as a father really is more than sufficient !relationresultTwo people hereon time ,it gives a minute time limit had arrived ,then heard the air again came the voice : now the time has come ,two dear sir ,please immediately they give me an accurate answer, is alive ,can be all in their work ! , relationresultLoveI immediately made a face, then whispered to Zhou Ziwei : I can fly ,and use their own greatest strength to attack air those fighters .
While ... ... In my children a when, immediately to the fastest speed into the ground ... ... I believe ... ... Even if they do under the ground set up some type of nuclear weapons, may not be bombed to death !This is the only chance ,must keep the opportunity in my hand ,when right away ,don womanishly fussy !You know .
.. ... After the escape ,we have the chance to give my vengeance ,but if we all two planted here ,the ... ... We can have no chance ! ,Beats Detox, relationresultLove,are proudly stand, on the amazing spirit device start power surge ,soon turned into a spirit for the attack .
.. ... And the heaven for hundreds of fighters also well prepared for battle ,seeing the wars have be triggered at any moment ... ... , relationresultButat this time, Zhou Ziwei came to love hold ,then a laugh ,suddenly looked up into the air ,his body without attribute energy into acoustic energy ,his voice perfect diffusion apart ,even hundred kilometers ,may put his voice heard be crystal clear .
relationresultAcoustic energy... ... This is Zhou Ziwei new master of a natural energy .This is the last in the dock in WWI, met the biochemical machinery special military people ,hard connection each other a sonic attacks ,heart has learned ,that after a period of study and practice ,which initially grasp some .
relationresultZhou Ziwei justnow have acoustic energy is just some fur only, he can use this acoustic energy to his word voice to hundreds of miles ,but the pure voice actually not too difficult to control ,acoustic mysteries ,Zhou Ziwei was already can easily do it. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论