2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd rd have been keeping

 However the Xiao is hard but suddenly clapped to clap a sofa, sank a track:"The bracket lamp still opens, the cover cloth of sofa is uncovered, and still has so hot remaining, you really think do my some fellings all have no?"
In the heart have to wry smile, see to pour be not talk with young green Anne, but knew inside this house still existence others of.This several kind flaws not I didn't notice, just the Xiao hard emergence must be too surprised, oneself basically has no time to tidy up just.But the matter arrives at present and seem again hide descend will let person's joke to.Just how explain that oneself will appear here and also really make people think a dizzy matter.
However the Xiao is hard but suddenly light on smiling, with a kind of tone way for disdaining to:" Dragon, everyone's brothers is a , now that came, why still hide to disappear a person!"
This words just really make me shocked, the Xiao is hard to judge an indoor someone to lead not strange at 1:00, change I can absolutely guess as well of, but he incredibly know come of is me, this just makes people surprised.
Does he how can know to is me?I be really 100 think not to get its solution, however if I really go out, all of my plans not is is all over?But he has already called mine, I disguise again and seem to be all impossible.
This has already had intention to murder in my heart for an instant!This is that I has a homicidal mind in this second time inside the house, last time, I even is wanted to kill Anne young green with conservative live own secret.
Sees Xiao in the hard dynasty house everywhere surround for a while, way:"I don't know that you hide where, however I know that you are in the house.Come out, I am very vexed, really want to look for person to drink today."
Sees Xiao hard expression, I have already known that he isn't to put on a show, also know that he really has no hostility to me, otherwise after guessing me here, he completely can not say, safely leave and arrange a person again to deal with me.
We just the homicidal desire of that improbity disappeared all of a sudden, the corner of mouth starts to be suffused with one silk helpless smile, slightly a push to fall to the ground of glass door.
The Xiao is hard to hear action, smiled to smile to me, way:" Know you at of."
I slowly walked into a living room and had this show can comprehend of shook to shake head, way:"I really admire you, you incredibly guess to is me!Can tell me, are you how can anyone know mine?"


30 friendships



"Is dry!"The wine cup sends out the clear and crisp sound of bumping the shot, the wine of the pale red color lightly revolves in the cup.The wine flavor is a bit puckery, not the flavor type that I like.
The Xiao is hard don't also answer that I just asked, just without intermission to pour wine in the cup, then lead off an one mouthful but dry.However I but clear see, toast a bibulous moment at him, have already by hand and lightly wiped the next canthus.
This action is very small, but escape however my eyes.
I turn off the big pendant lamp of living room and take out fire machine and order a candle slowly bright,beats by dre studio hd, the night breeze outside and lightly flows out to go into from the open terrace, the candlelight of Cu Cu at dusk in lightly shake Yi.Reflecting to shoot twos is standing alone of figure.
Changed peacetime, if is a male a female, go together with a point music, this should is one act of matchless romance, however be hard to come to say to the me and the Xiao, but just two adulthood men to her light think of just.Hope young green photograph, I as well have some to have no speech, always feel to talk at this time where afraid louder, all seeming will trouble hers.
I order ascend a smoke, insert cake, the hands match Shi, facing Anne was young green photograph to do obeisance to do obeisance.The Xiao is hard have been keeping silence ground to looking at me, see I finish doing obeisance, as well sad on smiling, similar to me dynasty her photograph respectfully did obeisance for a while.
"Whether very oddness I how can recognize you?"The Xiao is hard to finish doing obeisance, silent for a long time, the square after being long gave a deep sigh tone asks a way.This is what I have been waiting for he answers, not from order, way:"Really, I don't know where to peep out flaw."
The Xiao is hard to hope toward me, saw a long time, the square shook head a to smile, way:"While in fact and just seeing you although I feel to acquaint with very much,really dare not believe to is yours."
"When affirmative of?"
The Xiao is hard have no immediately answer, just again re- poured wine, to my way:"It is similar to now."My Zheng for a while, ask a way:"Just while drinking in bar?"
"Cleverness!"The Xiao is hard light on smiling, way:"Your foppery, qualities and accent, even looks all and was getting more totally different before, but was similar can't change!"
"Say to listen to."I still really want to know where I makes him see out.
"In fact wanting to say can't easily change of and also have a lot of.For example shape, outline, but most of, is your hand!"The Xiao is hard to looking at the hand that I hold a cup, light tone way:"I for the first time on TV when the tower beginning see you notice you this hands."
I understood all of a sudden, the Xiao was hard ah the Xiao is hard, originally your observation dint is unexpectedly thus strong.He says quite goodly, because of my youth numerous times were once put iron filings with the hands, after becoming adult, the finger was also very rough, even in very long period of time, the nail was once hard to grow.
After I have been thinking to stop putting iron filings, this kind of situation will get an improvement.But after all have been already become adult, although these several years, the nail also grows gradually, type is consumedly differ with ordinary people.Finger tip and Zhang good luck are very thick solid, seem to be a very emollient way, certainly although my hand looking at coarseness, actually but is very vivid.Win a government in those early years once the some times sighed and said surprisingly I so rough one hands, incredibly canned also own about 300 APMs.
I also really underrated Xiao hard, if the all these changed the Xiao a life time that acquaints with very much with me hero, I ain't too strange.But I isn't very familiar with him of, and if such as he say, notice to this detail while also having to see me this unknown boy for the first time.And on recording after one year, can say that I really and too underrated him.
Because the time that is same, my in the mind even still has some despise at his cultured cowardice.The thinking his root is insignificant, special at Anne take care of the young green with the after the event that I speak of concerning him, I even didn't put this person in the mind.Can say, in the owner of Xiao house, I to his thinking greatly of even not equal to Xiao snow.If isn't that the completely birthday party is at the Xiao up he suddenly exposed a skill and won the Xiao enters of words, or I can't notice his existence forever.
I raise my own hands and cautiously scrutinized for a while, helplessly wry smile way:"Early know that you so easily recognized me, I need not packed so hard."
The Xiao is hard gloomy on smiling, sudden way:"You in fact and really change very big of, even if my affirming is you, also feel very strange of, have never thought for short year, you incredibly already completely change one the individual is similar.Think to you this year, definitely took place a lot of mishaps."
I am a little bit tiny to nod, lightly H'm a , helpless way:"Who isn't such, life forever is go straight up, don't arrive dead, who again know can run into what person or matter."The Xiao is hard to equally nod, suddenly clapped to clap me with the right hand, raised a cup way once again:"Unexpectedly can also see you again, good brothers, stem!"
My Zheng for a while, some self-ridicule tunnels:"Do you return to take me for brothers?"
Xiao hard way:"Certainly, you should know, I am extremely the person whom a remembers the past fondly."I lightly ordered to nod, definite, from Anne for him young green also the such deep love come up to see, he absolutely has the qualifications that say this sentence.He also basically has no a necessity to put on a show in front of me.
The Xiao is lightly hard Chuo wine, again silent a short moment, suddenly ask a way:"You come back this time, is want to revenge of."
I didn't talk and naturally recognized tacitly, since everyone has already revealed and also have no a necessity again deny.
The Xiao is hard to see me not to answer, lightly sighed an one breath, the whole individual depended on the sofa all of a sudden, the double eye hopes a ceiling, is a self-ridicule sort ground to say with smile:"The life is really an interesting matter, I clearly know at present of you, the only target wants to deal with our Xiao house, but I incredibly have no to hate idea and wariness at 1:00, even would like to also with Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论