2012年10月29日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com n's answer to each q

Will up, although Chen Tian Fu beside reads to my necessarily kill to urge a life draft, can my heart but spare time come down, start associating more things.For example:
Why doesn't the ferrari tell my Chen Tian Fu to once make track for her this matter?
My suddenly leaped in brain this problem.In the time on the ground, all of my feelingses sink to immerse at with her get along with in, don't notice this kind of at all to be unsuited to the affair of convention too much.With the her life experience, background, knowledge and facial appearance, incredibly will no one pursue and speak of to come all can't someone believe.But I am foolish to foolishly believe at that time, or, persuade oneself to believe,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com.If ferrari tells me, the rival ever is Chen Tian Fu, with the then of I, perhaps will immediately lose confidence.
I suddenly feel sorrow, this explains to have already started keeping in mind when that the ferrari just vindicates toward her than me is more early I at she nearby of existence.The reason she doesn't say these to me, certainly is letting to keep me canning continue to get along with her to combine the possibility of further development.Her conceive very thoughtful, I finally vindicated toward her.However, at this time at leave her the cosmos corner of 95 light years, I have already no longer become is old-world I, also finally can the dispassion ground examine the then circumstance.
She completely sees through me and understand that time of I how a person.
Can she still fell in love with I, falling in love with one isn't dependable and is easy to oppress in the power under falter of man.
But to me, she to my viewpoint and the way of doing, be not worth pride of business.
Chen Tian Fu still at the part Ji Ji Zha Zha.He has already spoken to approach half for hour at this time, the emotion is tended to a stability, and the Chi started relentless getting up.Finished saying a suggestion, also prepare to say personal to my viewpoints, the leave beats a while the degenerative and so forth of verying pitiful a capable youth.Is cold to only listen to with Guo almost cried, seem my neck top already the set ascend noose, Chen Tian Fu a finish saying the meeting immediately take out wooden bench.
But my thoughts and feelings is completely not on the court now, but outside 95 light years main star, the past 12 yearses of happy time.Recall like the horizon white cloud, clear open sky, in a very short moment and changeable.Is disappointed in my heart not already and unexpectedly beside if unmannedly feel deeply about:
'Originally you aren't to so do trust me.'
If I the very small voice soliloquize and estimate that everyone will neglect to pass by.The problem is that I express the time of this feeling, the face facial expression melancholy is unbearable, and the orotund and medium spirit is hundred percent, all kept on chasing Chen Tian Fu's speech town.Full court view war personage for it look askance at, immediately discussion in succession, originally serious of hearing atmosphere immediately confusion unbearable.Managing a judge is black the face raise method hammer to knock two times, loudly way:'Order, order!'Turn again face to say to me:'The lieutenant colonel of Huang please notice your own identity and adhere strictly to discipline in law court, don't noise.'
Original town of this judge doesn't live me, can I visit top in the court so many people's visions all together brush the ground looking at me, very uneasiness.And just this words was full of a graceful and restrained parties style, thunder Long a pair reporters of many newspapers all is writing gossip manuscript, saw my look in the eyes being getting more trivial and unbearable.For taking shelter from the wind a head, I have to shut up according to speech and no longer clamor.Chen Tian Fu beat this branch for me, bottom spirit shortage, may feel front say of already enough quantity, roughly end speech, it's our turn to lift the Ci of defending.
Our simply only having already given Chen Tian Fu's vehemence completely excel of the chief lawyer's lightning flash even the Jian soldier is cold to also peep out to awe by difficulty of complexion.Everyone looks in all directions and all have no who go up to talk on one's own initiative.Chen Qi has never thought her this greatly arguing will directly take place, also just a little some flurried, tidied up the manuscript(a character of his both the brother and sister) in a burst of hand, walked to come forward a set to carry on taking an oath procedure.I see Chen Qi in all seriousness shape, immediately the heart livings an idea of persiflage and calls a way:'You isn't the little formalism very good?It has been several times since your elder brother enough wastes, you save.Big officer all here, in case of'AD3066. A.Storm'of the commando unit came again, needs is 10 enough this hall inside of the person rounded up all at one felled swoop.'
What I said is big truth, but manages a judge very dissatisfied, the face is black the famous elder generation of educational circles arriving their method wraps male degree and raise his small hammer wildly knocks a burst of, and then warn me the way:'Please shut up, yellow lieutenant colonel.'However he seals my , is already late.My public opinion offensive has been already shown results, the most people that join a crowd for fun here all realize AD3066. A.sStorm commando unit of severe, big officer's minor official all the noodles dew fear air.Law court starts machine, pager machine and interphone voice immediately this that Fu, watch the spreading of the crowd a flock per flock of Dou landlord good play.Up go to a judge, next all see dumbstruckly to my elder brother Chen's younger sister, and cold Guo Guang...etc..Didn't five minutes, the irrelevant person from inside in law court waits to walk cleanly, leaves a judge, Chen Tian Fu a line of control square and our several individuals.The viewpoint that Chen Tian Fu's a few assistants all produced to have loose bowels, stares for his scathing vision nail fast on the chair to do to whet a bottom.The little Yin thief is a good matter most , a see I develop such power, don't live in the behind to my Shu thumb.
The speech draft that Chen Qi prepares tells the truth, enough lousy.She is what national defense university comes out, incredibly run originally ascend in the law text to the somebody else of heel of flee before the battle starts definition to pull skin, fight for pulling over there some what title.If isn't that she a few days ago ran to meet to say those words with me, I absolutely doubted that she is to conspire to like a spirit to frame up me to die sooner with his elder brother.I have already once studied this key to problem, lie in if I once resisted.But resist of thing certificate already not at, the present person dies 7788, in addition to is cold is Craig Barrett's person.Is cold and my relation was really too special, again is front lover again is inferiority, have never entitled to to appear at court to testify.If that pull to descend on this problem, I only have a dead end.
Indeed as expected, the judge finishes listenning to Chen Qi's defending and says to her:'You can have what evidence support your to predict?'
Several the remaining individuals of whole field all looking at Chen Qi, she is tiny tiny on smiling, say:'The witness who invites me now, thunder Long many governor of province Craig Barretts appear at court.He at that time the present organization resisted, and always with Huang lieutenant colonel not Mu.His testimony should have much of conviction.'
Did she incredibly invite Craig Barrett?This I ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, turned head to see cold and Guo Guang, a pair person also peeped out startled immediately glad facial expression.This always relates to strain with me, originally thought he would be this against the main force that I attackstone and had never thought finally still have to he to save me!
The noodles of Craig Barrett had no facial expression ground to walk to come in and stood to witness' at table to present a testimony after taking an oath.Chen Qi Gen early conspire good of, a pair person's answer to each question successively, say to review a book in elephant teahouse.Also Kui so, Craig Barrett just spoke the fact in that day.If make him open to take off for me on his own initiative, am a business of cruelty to me to him.Result, he proved that he once opened fire the Zu shot AD3066. A.sStorm commando unit, the war spins outstanding, used small pistols to all kill an AD3066. A.sStorm infantry protected inside the safety of rattan captain.
Say intact words for me, Craig Barrett immediately left.Chen Qi comes to tally up sex speech and says that I indeed have negligence in the work because of experience lack.For the predecessor non- military post the staff is perhaps also unavoidably.But because to commando unit indeed resistant fact, flee before the battle starts criminal charges and then all anyway can not establish.My Class is similar to Craig Barrett, don't say as well now who run the problem of road first, as long as once resisting, who run, when run to all just withdraw.End suggests a survey set according to the circumstance, according to GDI relevant item, carry on disciplinary sanction to me, dismiss a pertaining to crime punishment.
Chen Tian Fu keeps turning over in the part cold stare.The matter arrives at present, he how also the unexpectatively better way come to fix whole I.A few of his assistants checked a related law item, to him whisper a burst of, he just very and not and willingly the uprising say:'According to the GDI wartime regulation, yellow but of the performance actually has a lack.Impose to lose stripe four ranks and observe a punishment for 6 month.The job that thunder Long many intelligence bureaus grow is already resolutioned absolution by special meeting, now also not to the instauration.From Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论