2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dre oesn't reply anti-

Glass water, then the one more looking at beside and often run to come over to pass thing for you, this kind of is willing the understanding wife and loving mother type, that kind of the at the back Be silent to support your type, if you the business predominates the bandit of type and don't hestitate to steep this MM!!!The best is full of praise.(Is a dinosaur to might as well consider, either for a while)
If the MM gives you the thing to eat and proves to disappear an outside to you;The MM words that have never seen prove to have much of good will to you!Boy, you earned!
The MM stands to see you fix a computer and there is seat not to sit and leave nearly is concern a computer!Leave far to still stand, if being not eyes is super good of that kind of, this kind of MM has consciousness to share both prosperity and adversity and generally is rich with sympathy, more patriotic(oneself when the time comes check against for a while)
The MM sits to see you to fix a computer, normal;The MM sits but don't see you, the taste will visit to move to an another place or be his/her own small action and gave up hope!She has already had intention to middleman!
The MM lies to see you fix a computer(still really have!)Meet all is acquaint with too much with me of just so!First time don't like this and never once meet, words really had, is RPWT!!!
The MM took a shower when you fix a computer(meet once!)This MM if be not didn't take a shower for three days, that was to be treated as family you, I feel the very familiar words like this of relation don't calculate what;If first time so, suggest to escape or lie down!!!
While fixing a computer the MM introduces the parents to the you(go to her house to fix a computer) or you to see she exist the family's photograph of computer, she really hopes to become your important friend.
While fixing a computer the MM introduces the MM to you, the computer is in fact all right, this MM feels your person is quite good, fatty water doesn't flow an outsider farmland, and cheapness own sister is first;Or her sister just was brokenhearted recently, needing to seek a Kai the sub- transition was for a while





The text chapter 2901~2950 【synthesize 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:03:38 chapter word numbers:68336

A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 2901 to take once causing the clinic death of to meet by chance
Last year, I received order concerning the county's medical condition of a county interview the special subject significantly improving to report.In the afternoon, be I am in the county city of the hotel completed the ocean ocean spreads more than 5,000 words of for 《start to build healthy fort for the public 》 of particularly draft after, I suddenly feel the belly is a bit different, that kind of the mightiness reflection of"the surprised big wave claps shore and curls up thousand heaps of snow" indicate an arrival of storm.Indeed as expected, till the time in evening, I the number of times for toilet have already for nine timesed be up to of many, for continuing betterly the behavior people serves, I order I have to go to the hospital.
The Wu wears out of order belly in the valve door after the obligation of avenue patroled 1 turn and finally discovered one wife and children clinic, although the clinic is small, but the name was full of a hegemonism color, Yue:Have to take clinic.Curing the scope is also stiller whole than International Committee of the Red Corss'.End still a went a refreshing style of Song word to win my trust:The pack doesn't reply anti-.
Walk into the front door of clinic, , not, should be a small door, and just about size in the door of kitchen in our house, what to come into view is a first smile the flower also thanked of face about 40 years old, the side smiles a side hello I:"The eldest brother comes and sits."Her accent and expression make me think of the eldest sister-in-law of ten word ascents, that surnames.
On set of her body wear one is big wide of the mark white big Gua, that shape is like very much an infant pack into an adult uses of sleeping bag.Just carried on to me some kind of after puzzlingly conjecturing, the facial expression of the doctor is very rigorous:"Brothers, some circumstances I have to tell you, your trouble is a lot of!Liver, kidney and heart, large intestine and small intestines ……oh, very serious!"I say I directly pulled crematory to get according to your parlance!She is most severe to point at my head to say:"Your bladder inflammation has been very serious!"I say doctor, the position good elephant of urine bladder still has very greatly a distance with here, she immediately rectified my ignorance:"You understand what, your bladder inflammation has been already transfered".
Owing to the belly makes day by day the threatening force of revolution is huge, I say still and solve first at present of problem, doctor very modestly hair words:"Friend, you feel what you suffered from is what get sick?"I say should be suffer from diarrhea, the doctor's slap claps on my shoulder:"Genius, the Wu wore from the your hand of position to see, absolutely is the problem of belly this part."Then want the security deposit that I hand over 300 dollars right away.After paying security deposit, the treatment finally turns into a substantial stage.
I suddenly discover that pass money to the her hand inside at me of for an instant, a murderous look"Teng" of for a while from her explosion in the look in the eyes come out.She first infused full full one needle tube medicine water with injecting of an incomparably large machine, then raised to inject machine Gao Han:"Crouch down", if add "the honesty orders" again, I affirmation think I is a be captured by the police of escaped convict.I am like similar darling ground of captive to lie prone on the stool and looking at the big guy of her hand inside, I suddenly had guilty conscience, and I stammerly asked:"Doctor, painful?", Her side puts on tap water side to comfort me on my bottom:"Trust, I inject ……""!"I by myself all drive I ownly bellow voice to frighten, after the needle completely drowns in my body, doctor just the gnash teeth in hatred ground add:"Have no a don't yell."
The television in the clinic was sowing Lu Zhi in 《water Hu spread 》 to deeply pour to pull out weeping willow Liu Yi Mu at that time, the doctor's hand handed a needle tube, eyes stared at a television and pulled out rhythm and frequency and Lu of needle to reach astonishing consistent, I that wased painful!The Lu reaches to pull out an around time fluttering of the tree, the doctor pulls out needle to also follow or so flutter.O.K., the Lu reached an end to finally pull out tree, otherwise I made the full avenue flee indiscriminately.When some channels sow 《water Hu spreads 》 now, this gathers me is determinedly don't see, fear and start to hang up me and living the recollection of the not equal to dead.
After needle pulls out, I did the ground of Qie Qie ask doctor to once inject before?Doctor smiles to say to me very fair and justly, before in the country once beat for pig.
The doctor passes a charge detailed list first to me while ringing it uping, once I saw silly, totally 600 piece, I say that the doctor just beats a needle will 600, Be getting tooer costly, the doctor gently smiles to say to me:"That needle of mine what medicine is your knowing ?That is the limited international round-the-world nations medicine share head office to halt black letter village Zhao Jia Wan branch production of'100 disease one needle work properly', I not only cured to like your belly, you other troubles I a brains cure for you."I ask again:"Doctor, that you prescribe of medicine square inside how still have'the Jie Ci is clean'!"The doctor takes the tone of derision to say:"The excretion was to have no regulation when you had loose bowels, is want to splash indiscriminately everywhere,Cheap Beats By Dre, make dirty a toilet to use it!"I ask again:"That is this bottle of'hand cream' you always have never got to say of?"The doctor is a to have never seen my power of the fool like this flustered and frustratedly an explanation way:"The Jie Ci that you used while sweeping a toilet is clean to is poisonous, is will harm the skin on the hand, I this is the good person to attain bottom!"……
I trail the decrepit body came out from the clinic of time, hear the flank having 2 people the discussion:"This guy can stand to come out, really severe!"The another says:"Yes!Yesterday the time for going in also give birth to Long Huo Hu, time lifted out have already been getting oner the brink of death!".
That night, the my belly active degree has been able to use to line up mountain to pour sea to describe.I can live down, also is really a miracle.
On the second day, I find out clinic and say that my disease didn't°yet be good to the doctor, I request to continue a free treatment, the doctor asks I why?I point at "wrapping not to reply is anti-" of placard four big words say you is have commitment, the doctor in no hurrily tells me:"Sir, you probably misunderstood, we read a word or a traditional pronunciation here, from right arrive left read."I raise head and look and haven't finished reading and then fainted ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 2902 classroom to suddenly and violently smile an answer
1.The whole school had to wear schools to take during the days in the senior high school and had a reply to read of the student has never worn.The teacher who takes care of this aspect squats down at the door every day Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论