2012年10月23日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk le then innocently

The person of side handed over to treat for a while, take we go toward in walk.
We followed rather Yan to arrive at a suite inside, rather the Yan beat hair to walk other person with no duty ats, even even beat the employees of navy blue oneself of the company to deliver to walk, left in room we several, rather Yan close door, once turn round of time, this just surprise's shouting way:"Is small five!Chen Yang!Is you!You came!!"
I dismantled sunglasses, the Hey Hey smiled to smile.Rather Yan but have already greatly trodden to walk to nearby, I make an effort of embrace each other I for a while ……I got a fright and hurriedly used uneasy vision Piao Piao Joe Joe, see Joe Joe have no what mean, this just trust.
"Chen Yang ……you this walking is three years!"Rather the Yan is loose to open me, sighed tone:"In a hurry saw you one side in Yunnan last time, but a few words had never said you walked ……alas."
What she said is the parking lot in Lijiang, Yunnan, I am to make track for square Nan, in the parking lot and rather the Yan in a hurry saw one side.
"Look you to look well."I say with smile.
"Should thank you!"Rather the Yan peeps out impassioned vision:"In those early years you for me solved one so be big to bother, I haven't canned thoroughly appreciate you ……alas, you so didn't make a sound of leave.Remember at the beginning, square Ms. Nan declares you already after leaving company, at that time include I at inside, our a few colleagues in the section, all very sad for a while!"
For a while, she says with smile:"Your news in North America, I am to all hear, you now but the popularity explode Peng of super and popular!Just saw you stand on the elevator doorway, did I still get a fright!"
Flank Joe Joe connects to say with smile:"Luckily you are clever, if you just shouted his name in the outside and let those person in the hotels or the public security of underneath and employee recognized Chen Yang ……H'm, always have the time of babel of voices, spread to go out, Chen Yang comes to hotel to call on Zhan Ni ……perhaps and immediately become a scandal."
We sat down to say meeting son words, rather Yan tells me, recent square the emotion of the Nan isn't so good, seem to be usually to become angry in the company, the performance like this is a bit abnormal, and hears, someone sees square Nan stay very late in the company in the evening, Be not willing to return to and seem very sad appearance.
"Is alas ……Ms. square in fact ……she is in fact very bitter."Rather the Yan sighed tone, but very carefully conjectured my facial expression at the same time.
I didn't talk, silent in a short while:"The Nan of the square is she here?"
"Have no."Rather the Yan hesitated for a while, soft-voiced way:"Chen Yang ……original Ms. square want to come to Shanghai together and pass this singing performance, we prepare to contract for job a company to carry on a further cooperation negotiation with a few performances of Shanghai.However several days before coming.Ms. square suddenly decides not to come at the time.Seem ……"she seemed to hesitate for a while, however still keep saying out:"Seem be saw you on a television, report to say that you came to Shanghai in television, Ms. square came to a decision on the second day, this time the route of travel of Shanghai her nonappearance."
Surroundings of all of persons are hurl to come to different vision, among them is also with Joe Joe's look in the eyes most is complications.I then deeply sighed tone-square Nan, is she also hiding me?My in the mind not from get more and more sorry and ashamed.
Joe Joe suddenly and loudly way:"Your bitterness wears face stem what?If you think square Nan ……hum, she didn't come, can't you go to?The leg is long on yourself, Shanghai is apart from a Nanking however more than 200 kilometers drive more than two hours to is."
Once my in the mind move and see toward Joe Joe, but discover the appearance up hasing no in anger Joe's Joe's face, on the contrary take one earnest flavor of silk ……
At I mum time.The voice that suddenly and outside spread to knock on door, immediately the door pushes away, a little girl with general angel dashed away to run to come in from the outside.
Disappear for three years, original that is in Hanoi of thin and feeble of little girl, have been already grown up the little angel of a powder makeup jade Zhuo.
A pair of very round big eyes, the eyelashes grow to imitate two Pus of Buddhas general, suddenly Shan suddenly eyes of Shan, because of the half-breed's cause.But different from the black eye pupil of oriental, but is taking the Zhan of water sort in a kind of lake blue, the bridge is straight, the lips are petite, fine facial features ……although still taking is childish manner for several cents, already not difficult see, can not use how long, this little angel will grow up into the big beauty of an extremely beautiful.
That eyes son still as being pure to see the spring of bottom, don't take the slightest impurities, the look in the eyes is so of purity, quickly walked to come in, but was to compete first use clear Chinese,www.beats4monster.co.uk, the frailty livings to rarely shout a way:"The uncle of the wood ……"
Original facial expression silently of wood, saw her, immediately sent forth on the face a silk lick generally soft brilliance of Du, show me not from must click the tongue in curiosity.
This girl, have a liking for go to about the 34-year-old appearance, shape already the beginning is good at, imitating a just budding flower bone of Buddha is general, dash away wood nearby, sweet sweet on smiling, a head of is tiny the hair seeing the show of book increase more beautiful for several cents.The wood coughed a , but lightly clapped to clap a girl ground the dust on the knee, knit the brows a way:"Leg last how?"
"Just in the outside carelessly fell for a while."The girl vomited to stick out tongue and did one lovely grimace.
"Have to be careful."The wood knits the brows:"Although your leg cures like ……"
The wood pulls a girl, then points at me and says with smile later on:"YoYo, you see him ……"
This girl, the nature is at the beginning that angel in Hanoi, Vietnam general young girl YoYo, I still remember now that I hide the time in her home of the affair:
She says those fairy tales for me;She tells me her those ideal, even she is sweet to sweetly shout my"brother-in-law";Still have when I bear with to violently distress, she is on my face kissed for a while, then innocently told:"Kiss for a while, not painful ……"
In those early years that angel, now already grow up Be getting more some.
The YoYo Zheng wears big eyes to stare at I fully saw very in a short while, then face up peep out an excited facial expression, suddenly is my in front, I haven't returned to absolute being of time, YoYo plop 1 kneel at my in front.
I got a fright.
I originally and early know to meet YoYo today, scene wanted to meet in my brain, most likely is this little angel to take joyful smiling face to rush toward into my bosom, shout my uncle also good, shout my elder brother also well ……
But I be unexpectedly she will plop one kneel in front of me.
Was flurried to embrace her to get up, YoYo this small girl but careful lo wore me, then soft-voiced way:"You …… Chen …… elder sister …… H'm ……"
I saw small girl of narrow-minded, tiny tiny a smile:"You shout my five elder brothers."
On the YoYo face a red, but very obedient of, shouting of small voice thin spirit way:"Five elder brothers."
"Ha ha ha ha……"Flank the Ze Be suddenly strange to smile several voices:"Like!She shouts you'elder brother', shout wood'uncle', this status of a generation could differ from afar!"
I ignore this sex maniac and hard looking at YoYo:"Why did you just want to kneel?"
YoYo wanted and think, soft-voiced way:"The elder sister says of …… you are the benefactor of our house, all of our current everythings are all is you give ……"
I sighed tone and looking at this girl.
Her growing up is getting more some, more beautiful, even can foresee, she in the future affirm more more beautiful than her elder sister.But particularly make me happy BE, her that straight high calf bare outside the skirt, was full of youthful vitality ……have already had no that icy cold ruthlessness metal support!!
"You ……" YoYo is raised head to looking at me and hesitated for a while, but the Jiao Qie asking of Qie way:"Are you to come to see my elder sister?"
I smiled for a while and covered up embarrassed, way:"I am to come to see yours."
Finish saying, I cannot help but kneading to knead her nose, Y Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论