2012年10月29日星期一

Monster Beats o mouths lifted thr

These ……how does the meeting carry on?I not from sank in to contemplate:31 with evil relation for teaching, lift all Si to say speech it dig, seem to allow of no doubt;Er method and 31, hard to say----Is otherwise hard to explain a that handle high vibration grain son knife ground background.Each detail of this matter.It all be full of betrayal and doubt.Make me also hard to make to know to accurately judge!
Does Chen Qi Hui have something to do with this matter, can no matter how it is.She also isn't likely to escape take off a relation?
Is she actually just on impulse to my tender feelings and the commiseration?
The person whom she is after all so an emotion to turn which ……
It was gradually full of doubt and grudge in my heart, felt gradually that the anxious and fretful discomfort gets up.Closed oneself in the room to read a short while book in a bad humor and then, the sudden felt empty and matchless and thoroughly bored.After once hasing supper roughly, idea really the concentration don't get up and have to along the hallway slowly takes a walk.The sky and underneath that is carefree and finally lie down on the deck chair of the coping on the stage in the sky for several hours that visited half, hope utter darkness ground out of the glass window flourish of lights, in the moment seemed to be gradually to appeared the noodles of Chen Qi and permit.I slowly the station start and daut glass last Chen Qi's unreal image and suddenly understood 1:00:
Those grudge and doubts all rise because of boxing off limits of the earth.Even if she really to I how, as long as she can appear at me nearby, I will proceed without hesitation a ground of oblivion everything to accept her and forgive her.
It is really funny.I am assassinating affairs at that, hatch a beguilement exaggeration.Because too and sincerely throw in, although resulted in really fine effect, can I could not distinguish again as well, that is actually lies, still keep revealing true sentiment.
But, in this split second, I see an illusive split second in the glass, my heart suddenly becomes clear suddenly and understands a very plain truth:My dearly wearing that originally should not go to a love ground woman.This feelings, even if originally then not the took place, but since took place, even if the fee offers the whole energies elusion and denial, also only with fail ending.
"Small Qi ……" I don't aware of self to call by the voice of moan sort:"I really miss you.I didn't want anything now.Lieutenant general let it be, war area pair superior let it be,Monster Beats, future expanse of stars Ba lord let it be, I don't want.As long as you can appear in front of me.I would like to take me to own ground now the whole come to exchange."
"Have no you, I get ground these, will bring me Ji to hate with empty.I pursue ground these, actually have by myself to me what advantage?!"
Thought of this stanza, the mood slowly surges, several desire shed tears.Have no attendant in the coping 2 F so much, be unlikely to see a much tallest mastermind of thunder Long mentally taxing to rude in behavior a ground of shape.But, suddenly a burst of strong breeze book leads.The window of my in front unexpectedly opened.The dreamlike city stays around the orbit of 8,000 meters now up, outside the air have been very thin and diluted, the air pressure differs very greatly and not and knows how can this kind of bird matter!I simultaneously inwardly curse and scold Hong to soar make with China Song of break trifle unexpectedly dare quality problem, simultaneously walk over to close a window.But, leave a window to there is also one meter, but right against the face knock down for the icy cold object of a kind of invisible.The Yang noodles turns over on the floor toward the world.Just thinking impassability how oneself all will the problem of this kind of motor nerve serious maladjustment, I toward thinking the beautiful side that the Mu thinks permits suddenly appear at I the ground keep in mind in, my in front!
I shook 23 bottoms, how can not also judge this is an illusion, just ask question:"Little Chen.How did you run to come to here?Obtain legal inbound batch text?See for me."
"Alas!, little talk official jargon.I just recruited quite a few for you to start at the outside, you but elephant hair nerve's generally livinging at the my in front elephant primary school is discommoded similar cry a nose."All of Chen Qi's eyefuls are that smiling faces ground shrink in my bosom, sudden face a red, say:"Hear you so say, am I also very happy."
I carefully touched touch her icy cold nose ear and confirmed really is to greatly live a person behind.Deliver a doubt more in the heart:How did she run to come to here?Can Chen Qi allow of no me to think a cause and effect then malicious clenched me a , in a soft voice call a way:"Feed, what absolute being?I flew 23 kilometers in the so tall air, again in this space city of outside wall up walk like a road, starve with cold quickly!You seek an a little bit warm ground place for me quickly, we slowly talk again."
My surprise hands over to gather a ground of single arm Lan to have her, form have no matter district concealed body of she returned to room.Just close door, Chen Qi then cringes fierce rush at a bathroom, open hot water of switch, the ghsot takes to all too late take off and then hurtled.Hurtle good short while just groan:"Alas! hey.Really starve with cold a person!Early know to play this to recruit to suffer mental agony so, I one day later and slowly come over good, Alas! ……"
I sit in the small living room and pour ascend two cup red wines wait her.Water voice listenned to spread in the bathroom.The heart is suddenly very hot to get up.Carry cup to walk to bathroom doorway, ask:"Do you want to drink one cup?"
"Is so hasty?"Chen Qi sent out the laughter of silver bell sort:"That comes in to drink.The door has no an anti- lock."
I carry wine to walk into and walk although is slow, the wine in the hand violently the tremor don't live.We seemed to be freely to chat two why will change to drink beer ground is accustomed to drinking red wine, conveniently Dou two mouths, lifted three gangs.Then ……the in a flash burst out of enthusiasm surround two of us.We the no time for waiting ground then start reviving an old dream in the bathroom.
Have no for two years together, that kind of biting the felling that the bone overwhelms by joy was getting stronger.We do tired, in the center come to a stop to drink a few wine, then continue again.About carried on 45 times in a row of many, just ended this kind of nobody wins type of wild, murky slept to pass by.
Didn't know to sleep how long as well, suddenly a kind of very dangerous felling inheritted a body, I immediately waked up with a start.Nearby combine no one, this woman again such as in May generally and thoroughly but silently have no voice did the interest ground disappear from I the life?In a flash, strong despair that has never felt was full of my at heart.Fall to bump ground to climb to start, but discover that Chen Qi has already worn tidy, the Fu sleeps just fragrantly before the sink and still hangs a comb on the head.This woman also loved of beauty excessively?I see clock, just don't arrive at 5:00 A.M., not from break into laughter voice.
Chen Qi waked up with a start for me, strong open shadowy sleep an eye look in all directions good short while just slowly wide awake, stretch hand and then dismantle hair ground comb to pass to me, say with the mandatory tone:"Comb hair for me."
This kind of past days the plot that I hate bitterly most , now but beg it not get.I see a beauty still in the side, mad with joy get unmanageable, respectfully face her bedroom once, let she the comfortable comfortable ground lie on my thigh, then Jing vulture the thin Zhuo ground start combing hair for her.Thought according to her habit at first, combed so one 56 minutes she had to safely fall asleep, that I canned also take a rest.She suddenly opens eyes to say when canning be combing to think is lazy:"You how is hunger and thirst's getting an elephant head bad wolf similar, haven't touched an another woman for these two years?"
I freely answer a way:"That's right.Your amazing foresight of adult Chen.", You so record to hang me.Also no wonder that, with I like this the woman of natural beauty unique color very later on, the other women will be getting notter worth looking at?"
"Megalomania, you blow."
"You not just blow.You so**of the guy will not seek an another woman for two years, would the fool believe."
We have a to take to have no a to take ground to talk, but I didn't ask her a life concerning these two years.Chen Qi seems to want to seduce me to inquire about this direction, can I really would not like to ask.Always make greatest efforts to round to open.Arrive she inquires about third time, I have to transfer a topic:
"You is how can anyone know I also perform so at my ground Gao difficulty ground does the action Qian come over?"
Chen Qi's eyes suddenly smile the beard became a front line, stretched hand on the my nose to knead 1 and smiled to scold a way:"Still is pretending ignorance!Don't you think me to don't become?That I walk now."
"E ……I just want to make to know some."I beat a yawn, really is to trap too much, seemed to be also need not be eager to momentary.Opened widely a mouth to pour on the bed.The Lan leads her shoulder and beat connect string yawn way:"Small Qi, trapped to die, have what all tomorrow say."
Chen Qi also trapped a pole, seldom and very lovely answer:"H'm.Good."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论