2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook ncealed unbearable

Stop ground to outwardly flow to drip.
The lovely view that sees thus romantic incitement, I inhibit not to live the desire in the heart any further and use deep and low voice, in two females' ear light tone temptation ways:"Wife, you take off my pants quickly!"
Is obedient two female, immediately stretch out four tremulous small hands, from or so slowly back next my pants.
"!!"Along with two surprise of low call, their two pairs of eyes' tightly staring at me Kua is that high monster, fears ground to say:"Is how can so big!?"
But see that foot have one Chinese foot much ferocious strange snake up, the blue vein suddenly and violently flows, the baby's diameter, can have 4, 5 cms, but the head of that top, more even large than duck's egg, that in the center of in the eyelet, continuously have to in fine threadsly glue liquid run off.The companion wears my bulky breath, don't live the top and bottom flutter and seem at with two female beat hello.
See thus huge monster, two females frighten to jump a while, the small Yan son voice shivers to say:"Four elder brothers frightenned a person too much, I was frightened!"





The 13th chapter 94 in the Mekong valley takes an oath in front of bodhisattva
Renew time:2010-12-114:50:23 chapter word numbers:2598


Chapter 94 takes an oath in front of bodhisattva (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in October monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
For the sake of the good matter of oneself's tonight, my half cheats half to coax ground to advise them way:"This of mine doesn't calculate greatly and had some persons bigger than this much,Facebook, you not vital part afraid, have no matter son of, you can go!"
Finish saying, I lie at bed up, let the more brave small Feng squat down at my Kua, then by hand hand oneself that rise Yang of a double-edged sword, aimed at that deep red scabbard of a sword of little Feng elder sister, the soft voice said:"Feng son elder sister, slowly sit down, don't be afraid, painful you come to a stop."
If the honesty of small Feng listenned to and believed me and sound out to aim at the baby of my between the legs and slowly sat down.But have already not pressed the Nai to live of I lend the machine waist the leg to suddenly deliver dint, the huge baby is fiercely upward a , along with two sad and shrillly bellow, oneself large huge sword, completely bring into small Feng that tightly narrow scabbard of a sword.
"Have no matter son of, quickly not pain, in a short while also make you happy very serious, seem heaven!"Looking at small Feng with tearses all over the face, I love of comforter she, then toward the small Yan son of one side to say again:"Yan son elder sister,cnn, you come over quickly and sit on my face."
Just I that suddenly sprints although is hurtling an elder sister, can twin sister that huge mind respond but also make small Yan son underneath if is inflicted a heavy losses on the sort ache Be difficult to endure, the words heard me, she feared ground to shake to shake head, Be not willing to come forward an one step any further.
Discovered her to fear, I lay on the bed to coax a way right away:"Yan son elder sister, come over quickly ah, I promise that you aren't painful, and can also call Feng son the elder sister is also not immediately painful!"
The words heard me, small Yan son this just darling ground the in front that squatted down me, oneself's between the legs that, aim at my nose.But I then stretch out right away own of have a long tongue, be like a bee of greed, keep sucking up flower petal son the midstream drip but of honey*juice.
Sit on the thanks on my a double-edged sword small Feng, seemed to be gradually to also respond the younger sister's happiness, the nose also sent out to repeatedly and lightly breathe heavily, and sounded out to back and forth rock own Jiao Qu and set up to look for that happy source
Don't realize mistake how long, accompany with a body ascend two female the body don't stop mightiness of shiver, two cold current of airs divide from top and bottom to I billowing set of, was enjoying matchless merriment, forbade not to live to give a tremble, full chamber enthusiasm in the body lacks a little for jet but, but thought of that note up of instruct, I immediately bit own tongue for a while, strong endured that such as fire of impulse, slowly started to carry achievement.Because the quickly flowing of the true spirit turns, that in fine threads cool idea drive slowly bring into a list farmland.
Two female top and bottom return of replace don't know several times, lie at underneath of any further I am concealed unbearable, immediately let two female lie on the back on the bed, infused into his/her own filled with essence in 2 people's sweet pot, finally ended 3 people's yin and yang fusion.
The miracle took place, be two female pause for breath vacillating in the both sides of time, I felt bodily of strange variety, I completely recovered, and all over the body Tai, absorbed two females' pole yins, the pole sun in the body completely comprehensive.I sit and all over have the strength to make to finish not.Seeing a rightness of twins a show a female again is carrying out control breath to adjust an interest, the complexion is rosy, and Chu Chu is moving.
I cant not bear to bother them to go achievement luck and start, steeped in the big wood basin of outside house and re- wore good dress trousers.At this time, two small Nis come in to say to me:"Benefactor, it is dawn, the sad dust teacher ask you too much to before use some Zhai rice."
Because before two small Nis arrive at ex- hall, see beard Lang just sit upright too much with sad dust teacher dining table at the simple wood system, the top is a few gruels and several small discs countryside vegetables.
"Ha ha, four elder brothers, have a liking for to look well, lead still comfortable and happily this night?"The beard Lang opens my fun way.
I didn't manage him, but faced sad dust teacher to kneel down too much, on groveling ground, start to say:"Thank teacher to rescue too much, helpless there is no penny money on body now, settle in the days to come current come to make up deficiencies joss stick!"
"Amitabha!"Too the sad dust teacher hands match ten, " benefactor saved sister two, and also already from save, 3 living to work properly to give relief to, this is the building of benefactor to turn, also that building of sons sister to turn!Please use some Zhai rice, the poverty Ni goes first to see that sons to contain the sister to build to turn and wait down to still have words to this four elder brother the benefactor say."
The sad dust teacher starts too much behind, I sit down and start to carry a bowl of gruel, sparse in shout keep on drinking.Ate several kinds again small vegetables, feeling absolute being pure spirit is great.The droopy way of beard Lang one face:"Four elder brothers, you at in the cure toss about for a night, I could not sleep as well at the outside and quickly finish eating outside return to, I must sleep well!"
I say:"The teacher still needs to say to me words too much ……"
"Hi!If the teacher too those are the persons who come to beg to cure here to each one to want bothersome ascend severals act charitably joy, don't listen to let it be, we leave!"The beard Lang stands up, but sees sad dust teacher to come in too at the right moment, not from must be a bit embarrassed.
"Beard benefactor, the suspicion old nun is bothersome BE?"Sad dust teacher too the Yun idea of one face.The beard Lang hurriedly smiles apologetically a way:"Do not have, outside this will return to, didn't bother teacher too,google."
The "like, I only two words give an account to this four elder brother benefactor, " sad dust teacher looking at me too much, I hurriedly station kept body, listen respectfully, "four elder brother benefactor, you are inside the body now already already protect inside the body achievement, all capabilities increase 100%, and will be more and more strong along with your use, need not oddness, this is the pole Yin and pole the sun temper behind of inevitable outcome, is also say, from now on, you have already had than the super strong physique of ordinary people and the capability, you can do a many actions that the ordinary people cans not do it, these your increment hereafter slowly will realize, these are the first words that I want and tell you, connect down is me to your advice, come, please with me arrive main temple, take an oath in front of kwanyin boddhisattva!"
I and is the beard Lang all stunned speechless, also is going to main temple to take an oath in front of view sound?Have so seriously?
My body isn't followed sad dust teacher by F ground to arrive at main temple too much, at this time, the first sunlight of east just shot into the courtyard of main temple, today is good weather.
"Come, benefactor, kneel down here."The sad dust teacher led off to kneel down too much, I with nearby kneel down at her.
"The benefactor please follow me to swear to the view a life time sound bodhisattva, although I carry super ability,in no case hold strong Ling Ruo and bully innocence, is been used to strengthen figure Jian body, in addition to the bad Yang is kind!If against a back, sweet be subjected to Qian in a sky!"Is sad Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论