2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys y for him! Is a

 Suddenly I Shu ground of jumped out from 3 people's physical fight.Devil and Azraels all Leng for a while, but two hand feet don't have the hesitation of one silk and remain crary of can make landslide ground crack.
My Nu drinks 1 and invoke seven small, seven small jump in the sky, the head feet mutually embrace and in the sky turn to make a flaring white ball toward my body up hurl, just a wink of time, I completed to match a body.As tidewater dashing strength from body of gush in each corner, remit gather my arms and legs 100 Gais, seven through eight veins, the joints sends out suddenly and violently the sound of bean sort.
The violent strength taken to be good enough to match with their 2 people mutually, I again heavy return to physical fight in.In the Earth, I am to change is a werewolf, just die Hong sea to the dint, Hong sea and monster in that time own almost abnormal strength after matching the body, but finally still die in the my hand, therefore I to I the incarnation have much of self-confidence for strength in werewolf.
My incarnation has already approached Azrael very much for the speed of the werewolf empress, I look up at sky to bellow a , re- join combat.
Match a body to arrive to again get into combat from I, not altogether more than five time, the devil unexpectedly suffered to almost get close to serious wound for dying and grasped the hand of red bead son drive Azrael to chopped down down, all left in his face and the chestses deep it is thus clear that osseous wound.
Like different from the common run of people in the devil body, even if was subjected to so strong stroke, still keep having very strong attack dint, act still intelligent, the move is relentless similar,fake oakleys.
My variety makes Azrael rather ill at ease, my speed at the same time also certain degree up repressed his speed, make he again not ability as proficient in times before.
Some look in the eyeses of flusters, project toward me thick thickly hate an idea.Azrael some not enemy and devil of cooperate, if I have if have no of detected Azrael to contain backward meaning, probably this is in the threat that he is from birth to feel die for the second time, two with his real strenght equal of opponent, make he the gradual Qian donkey exhaust all tricks, on the other hand, the strength in his now is just pimping his vigorous period one part, he is really unwilling depart from this life like this.
These two reason all make him have the mind to escape and escape him not to feel shameful from the combat, contrary, only the life is the most precious.
Believe devil also and I all equally observed the mental variety of Azrael, the attack delivers vehemence more.
I completely just battle with Azrael by the instinct of body, the durable body matches with to match with him of the strength all resulted in to perplex very greatly to him.Suddenly I discover I to match a body this time and have a dissimilarity before, after changing into a werewolf before, in addition to straightenning to run about, body all characteristics such as a head of fierce huge wolf.
However now time the characteristic that I unexpectedly discover that my a hands unexpectedly still reserve mankind, just discover while just scrutinizing the callous surface overalied the thinnest film in 1 F and reflected bright ray of light of oil and seemed to be very slippery, when this got in touch with my arm and the other party had to move bowels very much proper, helps me to unload to go to very big one part of strength because of the film of top.
Turn to read, absolute being iron wood sword in a twinkling appears in hand.Once rounded the sickle of Azrael, I directed absolute being iron wood sword from bottom upward, split up by anti- the most wily angle.
Because when I change into a werewolf at ordinary times the wolf claw combines to be unsuited to proper take weapon, and point the long and strong and tough nail is good enough to with regard as the weapon use, so I after matching the body generally hardly use weapon.
Therefore, when the Azrael discovers that I suddenly appear one handle benefit sword, and very and quickly rows toward his chest and finally peeps out frightened facial expression in his eyes, he very clear absolute being iron wood sword that have never been hard Cui not of the gold color sword spirit will leave much injury for him!
Is abrupt however, he suddenly loosens to open his sickle, the sickle brushes past from my top of head and keep to another part of the devil roar and shout to fly over there.
"Qiang!"
Bumping of metal the loud and clear voice that the shot sends out, make me greatly carry for facial expression being one Zheng, of his hands unexpectedly appearing together jet black chain son, impressively connecting in the Mo of sickle.Hold up me with metal chain at him dangerous one shot, at the same time fly past sickle also nearly of the dissolving of milli- Dian devoting major efforts of devil is one shot.
At my startled of time, the sickle lends an anti- earthquake of the dint suddenly changed a direction and flew Xuan unexpectedly precise matchlessly mow to my neck, I can not help greatly for marvel Azrael's imitating a Buddha to the control of weapon is bodily one part,such as arm, to make, have no the slightest of unwillingness.
The chain son doesn't know to is He Wu to create, strong and tough like steel, and metal chain a tight a loose of, concuss my absolute being iron wood sword to open.
I secretly and more several cent strength, can not yet move that peculiar metal chain sub- very small amount, anti- arrive is that sickle that takes an irritating to the ear point roar voice a winked to come right away my in front.
One Sou the cold breeze once blew in the Bo neck, I at that life and death the time of the front-line, suddenly acceleration, body anteversion such as a head of the bad wolf sort crumple a body to intrude into his bosom.The sickle took me a few hairs, and I also successfully approach him, his long weapon isn't suitable for this kind of personal combat.
Azrael really because I its never thought that of and he the near body fight, seems to be some flusters and use a hands of that heel metal chain aggression that block me.Because of my threat, the Azrael is forced to transfer the strength of the big part to deal with me, the pressure greatly reduces of the devil develop crosier advantage thoroughly, the Azrael in most distressedly and successively withdraws in defeat.
Also eventually make a wrong judgment under the huge pressure as the Azrael violent person, absolute being iron wood sword appears on his left hand arm in the most fitting opportune moment, the Azrael is stuffy to hum a , the left hand arm keeps on fallening off, the price miserably weighing like this is good enough to make to bear firmly in mind life long.
On recruiting successful, the sword spirit imitates Buddha continuing continuous spring rain more and tightly worries him, don't give him the breather opportunity of a short moment, the Azrael that leave a hand is also a form to mutually see Chu, the sickle develops again not such as before of strong attack dint, attackstone with all strength at me under, the Azrael just lingers on in my sword net.
Certainly even if he leave an arm I of the real strenght still have a margin with him, only cast covetous eyes on in the part is like a bad wolf the similar devil make him shake with fright more, don't don't divide one part of strength to defend him.
Again is on recording anti- hand inclined Liao, absolute being iron wood sword left on him a blood slot, blood jet but, almost give° my view to cover.The blood makes I the heart bottom produced that the mind of the loving of madness blood, this is the man's natural character of the wolf, however because repressing of other strength, it is still not enough with the man's natural character that enchants me,let my strength strengthen, the speed is faster, and the recruit type is more cruelty.
I am in mind to curse and scold Azrael, if not because his emergence, I early live the happy life of the Lyu of fairy Juan from the loving with blue Wei in the ark mountain small nest.
But my a person is aroused this unfamiliar world, blue Wei and month elder sister Shi and my none of friendses by you to know my life and death now.The blue Wei is heavy to deep love idea, only afraid is washing noodles by tears every day, she who harm is so sad, all your this bastard of wrong!
My deeply drunk at to the revenge of the Azrael.
Shu ground, I suddenly feel that the right side in the my body spreads to chilly kill an idea, the information roars and shouts, my fierce surprised wake up, the surprised Nu in heart is matchless, the devil is this mean mean person, unexpectedly make moves to make a surprise attack me under the circumstance of my almost good hand.
Abundant combat experience makes me don't back anti- enter, absolute being iron wood sword too late exchanges right hand, can the battle wear durable body hard carry on the shoulder!"Bang!"Drill heart of painful make me bellow.The crosier of devil layer after layer of the shot beat arm at the my right hand up, although the film of arm for me dissolved one part of strength very greatly, the remaining strength still almost let my arm bone fracture!
The quickest speed makes me hurtle to his in front for an instant, I endure ache, song shoulder horizontal elbow, the power go to his chest shot, but drive he craftiness of hold up with the palm, didn't beat actually.
A shot not successful, I draw off immediately and quickly and backward, the speed of the devil still has no ability to make track for of up.
While another part, seeing the Azrael that we conflict in addition to stealing and smiling don't stand motionless, but at the time that my disease backed, added frost on snow of after death assaulted from I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论